Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Jorge's early-season plans

Jorge will not start in the Challenge Illes Balears-Volta a Mallorca as he previously stated. Jorge will instead start his season with the Vuelta a Andalucía - Ruta del Sol, before taking on the Vuelta a Murcia and the Criterium Internacional. "I won't start the season as early as planned. I'm hoping to reach peak form a little later", he told his own website. "I think it'll be good for me with a soft start to the season. I'm doing some quality training right now. I want to show what I'm worth as a cylist, as I'm now old enough to get some good results. Hopefully I'll avoid injuries and the allergies".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go on Jorge, i know that you are a good rider!

Anonymous said...

Any News about Iban training still? I know his court date is coming up, but there is never any news about cycling here in the US.

Magnus said...

I'm trying desperately to find something on Iban, but there's really nothing to tell, sorry...

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers